Due to the challenges presented by the COVID-19 outbreak and workshops no longer available in my studio, I am bringing workshops to your home. The Marble Mosaic Kit comes in different cut sizes based on your experience. The Kit, takes you through the steps to create your own marble mosaic. For further instructions you have the additional option of booking a one on one online session that will assist in supplementary development of skills and techniques.
Choosing the right Kit based on your mosaic experience:
10X10X10MM for BEGINNERS: little to no mosaic experience (little to no cutting required).
20X20X10MM for INTERMEDIATE: some mosaic experience and able to cut using nippers or hammer and hardie.
ROD FORM for EXPERIENCED: skilled in mosaic creation and has a hammer and hardie to cut rods into tesserae.
What's included in kit?
• 1kg marble
• Adhesive specific for natural stone
• Non-Alkaline Mesh
• Postage to your door
What's not included in kit?
The items that we don't include in our kits are tools and items that you'll likely already have in your home (this helps reduce waste).
• An idea for your design
• A strong flat board to place under the mosaic so it can be moved without bending the piece.
• Piece of contact or plastic to cover your design
• Water to mix with your adhesive
• Container to mix your glue in
• Spatula or icy-pole stick to mix adhesive
• Small plastic bag & rubber band
• Mosaic tile nippers or hammer a & Hardie
• Safety glasses
Shipping within Australia only. All Workshop Kit sales are final; we do not accept returns or exchanges.